Adfero Group won the 2011 Gold Pollie Award for “Best Newspaper Ad – Less Than Full Page” for our work on behalf of the Independent Community Bankers Association (ICBA). This is the second time the “Too Big to Fail” print ad has won a prestigious award. Last year, Adfero Group won ”Best Advertising” at the Sabre Awards, honoring the top work in the public relations industry.
Adfero also received an Honorable Mention Pollie in the “Best Use of Humor” category for the video “Samantha vs. Sam.”
The Pollie Awards are the oldest awards competition aimed at the political and public affairs community, and Esquire Magazine calls the Pollies “the Oscars of political advertising.” With accolades like that, how can we not be honored to be recognized alongside the best in the business?
Congratulations to all the Adfero team members who worked so hard on these campaigns, and special thanks to our clients for giving us the privilege of putting our creative ideas to work for you!
Recent Posts By Adfero Group
- Adfero Staffer Joins WWPR Board of Directors - February 26th, 2013
- Adfero Group Office Closed Oct. 29-30 - October 29th, 2012
- PRWeek Reports Adfero's FAA Contract Win - October 17th, 2012
- Adfero Group to play key role in outreach services for FAA program - October 16th, 2012
- Adfero Group Adds Suzanne Zurn as Vice President - October 9th, 2012