Throughout the year, Adfero has had the pleasure of doing pro bono work for two great organizations, So Others May Eat [SOME] and Action to Cure Kidney Cancer [ACKC]. In addition to the great work that our staff does with these organizations, our employees also participate in our tradition of making financial contributions to some wonderful charities.
This year, as in years past, Adfero made $250 contributions in each employee’s name to a non-profit organization of their choice. However, in continuing this tradition, Adfero decided to take it a step further by matching personal donations up to an additional $250.
Adfero had the pleasure of donating $8,325 to the following organizations: Make-A-Wish Foundation, Girl Up Campaign, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, So Others May Eat, JMU’s School of Media Arts and Design scholarship, USO, Autism Speaks, DC Safe, Horton’s Kids, Lend a Hand Society, A Child’s Joy, Chron’s and Colitis Foundation of America, Oxfam America, Susan G. Komen for the Cure, Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund and many more.
Adfero is proud to continue our dedication to our core purpose, to create opportunities for people to do what they do best. Through our donations, we play a role in creating opportunities for these organizations and their talented staff and volunteers to serve the causes to which they are dedicated.
Happy Holidays from all of us at Adfero!
Recent Posts By Jeff Mascott
- Content Marketing: An Advocacy Strategy You Can’t Ignore - March 13th, 2013
- Three Adfero Clients Named W3 Awards Winners - November 6th, 2012
- Two Adfero Colleagues Named Finalists in PRNews’ PR People Awards - October 16th, 2012
- Evaluating a 21st Century PR program - June 20th, 2012
- The New Responsibilities (and Opportunities) for the PR Industry - June 15th, 2012