Adfero is always proud when our clients get the attention they deserve. For example, as a strategic partner to the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, we wanted to highlight the recent coverage of their new Facebook Open Graph app and the success of their efforts to take advantage of the full communications power of Twitter.
The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette recently covered the Chamber’s evolution in the digital space, highlighting their use of social media to establish their leadership as thought leaders in the business community and promote initiatives such as their five-point job plan.
PRWeek (subscription required) featured the new Facebook Open Graph application, which is blazing trails as the first app to be used as an advocacy platform.
Recent Posts By admin
- Last Year's Extraordinary Growth - May 8th, 2013
- Adfero Welcomes New Staffers - May 6th, 2013
- New Faces at Adfero! - March 20th, 2013
- Adfero named a finalist for PRWeek's 2013 Boutique Agency of the Year - December 12th, 2012
- MyCareer@VA Recognized for Excellence - November 29th, 2012