Adfero is always proud when our clients get the attention they deserve. For example, as a strategic partner to the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, we wanted to highlight the recent coverage of their new Facebook Open Graph app and the success of their efforts to take advantage of the full communications power of Twitter.
The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette recently covered the Chamber’s evolution in the digital space, highlighting their use of social media to establish their leadership as thought leaders in the business community and promote initiatives such as their five-point job plan.
PRWeek (subscription required) featured the new Facebook Open Graph application, which is blazing trails as the first app to be used as an advocacy platform.
Recent Posts By admin
- Social Media: How to Engage Audiences Effectively - December 5th, 2013
- Meet Our Newest Team Members: Summer ’13 Edition - September 26th, 2013
- James Dowd a Finalist for 2013 CFO of the Year - June 7th, 2013
- Web Analytics on the Brain? A Brief Tutorial. - May 30th, 2013
- Last Year's Extraordinary Growth - May 8th, 2013