Caroline Sheedy is a Senior Account Executive at Adfero Group. She works primarily on a strategic communications team for a U.S. Department of Homeland Security contract. She works to develop creative ways to showcase information to an international audience on the DHS website, Study in the States. Caroline also enjoys following and writing about the up-to-the-minute social media trends.
Prior to joining Adfero, Caroline worked in the Communications and Marketing department of American University, managing a team of student brand ambassadors and helping to build support on campus for AU’s Wonk campaign. She also earned a M.A. in Public Communication at American. Caroline earned her bachelor’s degree at the University of Pittsburgh, where she studied English Writing and English Literature.
Originally from Pennsylvania, Caroline now lives in the Columbia Heights neighborhood of D.C. She is a fan of creative writing and established the Adfero book club. In her free time she enjoys visiting art galleries, reading and exploring the city.RECENT POSTS BY Caroline Sheedy
- Want to Stand Out? Write It by Hand - April 23rd, 2013
- Be Mine, Digital Valentine - February 14th, 2012
- Adfero Team Helps Launch New Website, StudyintheStates.dhs.gov - September 30th, 2011
- Why You Should Stop Saying Facebook is the New MySpace - September 23rd, 2011
- Current Trends: Internal Social Media - June 13th, 2011