Kalee Long is a Senior Account Executive at Adfero Group. She currently works in strategic communications on a contract with the Department of Homeland Security, where she develops content for a website aimed at international students. She also produces an internal newsletter.
Prior to joining Adfero, Kalee worked on public affairs contracts for CSC in Alexandria, Va. She was also a public affairs and marketing intern at the National Museum of the Marine Corps in Triangle, Va.
Kalee earned a B.S. in Communication Studies and a minor in Sociology from James Madison University, where she graduated cum laude. Away from the office she enjoys reading, learning to cook and cheering on her hometown Washington sports teams. Kalee is a Northern Virginia native and currently resides in Arlington.RECENT POSTS BY Kalee Long
- 3 Things Advocacy Pros Can Learn from DrunkDialCongress.org - October 30th, 2013
- Citations in the Digital Age - October 7th, 2013
- Pinterest Analytics Feature Gives More Meaning to Outreach - April 25th, 2013
- Twitter for a Cause - November 13th, 2012
- 5 Tips for how Pinterest can help brand your cause - July 2nd, 2012