Sean Willess is a Junior Web Developer at Adfero Group. He assists the web development team in producing, updating and maintaining websites for clients. Primarily, Sean works on backend development and upkeep of a Department of Homeland Security contracted website, Study in the States. He has also developed iFrames for client Facebook campaigns.
Prior to joining Adfero, Sean worked as a Software Engineer for Northrop Grumman Corporations in King George, Va. During his time there, he provided project support for his software development team by designing, implementing, debugging, and maintaining C++ code. Prior to that, Sean worked part time as a Web Developer/GIS assistant at the University of Mary Washington graduate campus.
Sean recently graduated from the University of Mary Washington with a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science. In his free time, he enjoys playing and watching sports, rooting for the Denver Broncos, playing guitar and hanging with his family and friends. Originally from Japan, Sean grew up in Woodbridge, Va. where he currently resides.RECENT POSTS BY Sean Willess
- Infographics: From Static to Interactive and Beyond - December 21st, 2012
- Alternative Mobile Browsers – What’s Your Flavor? - July 19th, 2012
- State of Content Management Systems - May 1st, 2012
- Windows 8 Metro – One Step Closer to an Interactive World - March 6th, 2012
- Cloud Computing – Getting Closer to Cloud Nine - November 15th, 2011